Empire Pediatric Dentistry
Empire Pediatric Dentistry | 365 West 25th Street, New York, NY | 212.255.4337 | 212.25.KIDDS
Pediatric Dentistry Services
Empire Pediatric Dentistry | 365 West 25th Street | New York, NY | 212.255.4337 | 212.25.KIDDS | Alice Lee DDS | Ron Chang DDS
Comprehensive, individualized pediatric dental treatment for children of all ages in a safe, caring environment
- Thorough and accurate evaluation of dental diseases and conditions.
- Patient education regarding proper oral health care and nutritional guidance
- Preventive dental health programs customized for individual needs, including infant oral health care program and special needs patients
- Expertise in treating children with craniofacial anomalies, such as cleft lip and/or palate and syndromes
- Growth and development evaluation and interceptive orthodontic treatment
- Sealants (BPA-free)
- Silver Diamine Fluoride (drill free and painless treatment of cavities - as seen in the New York Times)
- Esthetic restorations (white fillings and zirconia crowns)
- Advanced behavior guidance modalities
- Nitrous oxide sedation
- In-office IV sedation (with a medical anesthesiologist) and general anesthesia (hospital dentistry at the Children's Hospital at Montefiore)
- Emergency treatment, including pain and dental trauma
- Strict infection control and sterilization techniques
- Timely appointments
We participate with most major PPO dental insurance plans.
Our patient care team will gladly assist you with any insurance questions you may have and help to maximize and utilize your dental insurance benefits. Since the world of dental insurance is constantly evolving, our participation in plans may also vary. For the most up to date information, please call our office - we are here to help.